Please see the linked information form Cheshire East Council with regards to child employment.
Researching is the key to reach a career preference. Students should use the following questions as prompts:
- Where are the growth industries right now? Information on the local and national labour market can be found HERE
- What qualifications and training might be needed?
- Do you need a special licence or are there age limits on the work you want to do?
- Have you got any relevant experience yet?
- What financial costs might there be?
There are a number of career resources available on line to enable students to discover types of jobs that they are suitable to. The following links will take students to the best sites:
Psychometric assessments are increasing being used in working life. Many assessments provide interesting career ideas that may not have been explored before. Students can explore the following links.