Year 13 Trial Exams 2019
|Date||9:10 – 12:30||1:15 – 3:15|
|Thursday 10th Jan||Lit/Lang 3hrs,Economics P1 2hrs||Biology P1 2hrs,Photography 2hrs(6it4)|
|Friday 11th Jan||RE P1 3hrs,Drama 2hr 30min, Music 2hr 30min(6Mu1)||Physics P1 2hrs|
|Monday 14th Jan||History P2Q 2hrs 30min, Chemistry P1 2hrs||Law P1 2hrs, Geography P1 1hr 40min|
|Tuesday 15th Jan||Media 2hr 30, French 2hrs 30min(6La1), German 2hr 30min (6Te1)||English Language 2hrs, Politics P1 2hrs|
|Wednesday 16th Jan||Com Sci 2hr 30min (6it4),Psychology P1 2hrs, Textiles 2hrs (6Te1)||Geography P2 1hr 40min, PE P1 1hr,Economics 2 2hrs|
|Thursday 17th Jan||Sociology P1 2hrs, History P1C 2hr 30min, Graphics 2hrs (6it4)||Law P2 2hrs, French P2 2hrs, German P2 2hrs, Spanish P2 2hrs|
|Friday 18th Jan||Applied Maths 2hrs||Business P1 2hrs|
|Monday 21st Jan||Comp Sci 2hr 30min, Chemistry P2 2hrs||Literature P1 1hr 45min, PE P2 2hr|
|Tuesday 22nd Jan||Prod Design 2hr 30min, Politics 2hrs, Spanish 2hr 30min(6La1)||Further Maths P1 2hrs, Sociology P2 2hrs|
|Wednesday 23rd Jan||Art 2hrs (AG35), RE P2 3hrs, Electronics 2hrs, Business P2 2hrs||Further Maths P2 2hrs, Sociology P2 2hrs|
|Thursday 24th Jan||Biology P2 2hrs, Physics P2 2hrs, Literature P2 2hrs||Statistics/Mechanics 2hr|
|Friday 25th Jan||Chemistry P3 2hrs, English Language P2 2hr||Biology P3 2hrs, Physics P3 2hrs|
All exams will take place in the Main Hall unless indicated otherwise
- Most of the exams are two hours long – your subject teacher will confirm the exact times with you.
- You are responsible for having all the necessary equipment required for all the exams. Please do not expect the staff or invigilators to have supplies of calculators, coloured pencils etc.
- You must have a revision or a reading book with you at all times during the fortnight. If an exam finishes some time before a break, you will be asked to remain in the exam room in silence and revise until the ‘bell’. This is in order to avoid disruption to those still working and to the rest of the school.
- If you do not have an exam, you should go to your normal lessons, unless told otherwise.
- A copy of this timetable and the notes will be posted on the Examination Notice board (Outside House Offices)
- You should not ask to leave an examination, unless it is an emergency, so please ensure that you are prepared to remain in the hall for the full time.
- If you wish, you may take water, in a clear plastic container, into the exam with you. Invigilators will not provide water, so if you don’t take water in with you, you will have to wait until after the exam.
- You are not allowed to eat in the exam room.
- Mobile phones, iPod’s, MP3 players etc. should be either left at home or with a friend or Form Tutor.
- Wearing your own Watch is not allowed, however, we can provide you with one should you need it