Year 11 Trial Exams 2018
|Date||9:10 – 11:10||11:30 – 12:30||1:15 – 3:15|
|Thursday 29th Nov||InMaths (non-calculator)||History P1||Science Trilogy P1/Biology (WT)|
|Friday 30th Nov||English Language P2 (WT)||French Listening F||Science Trilogy P2/Chemistry (WT)|
|Monday 3rd Dec||Maths P2||German Listening F||Science Trilogy P3/Physics (WT)|
|Tuesday 4th Dec||Science Trilogy P1/Biology||Spanish Listening F||English Language P2|
|Wednesday 5th Dec||Science Trilogy P2/Chemistry||French Listening H||Maths P3|
|Thursday 6th Dec||English Literature 8.50am start||Science Trilogy P3/Physics|
|Friday 7th Dec||Media||German Listening H||History Paper 2|
|Monday 10th Dec||Drama/Business P1||Spanish Listening H||Geography Paper 1|
|Tuesday 11th Dec||Food (main hall)/Graphics (CG20)||French/German/Spanish Reading||Economics/PE Practical|
|Wednesday 12th Dec||DT/3D design||French/German/Spanish Writing||RE P1/ Computer Science P1|
|Thursday 13th Dec||Business P2||RE P2/ Computer Science P2|
|Friday 14th Dec||Textiles (CG21/6Te1) /Engineering/Electronics||Geography P2||PE/Music|
THE MEDIA STUDIES NEA WILL TAKE PLACE ALL DAY ON BOTH 12TH & 13 DECEMBER
All exams will take place in the Main Hall unless indicated otherwise
- Most of the exams are two hours long – your subject teacher will confirm the exact times with you.
- You are responsible for having all the necessary equipment required for all the exams. Please do not expect the staff or invigilators to have supplies of calculators, coloured pencils etc.
- You must have a revision or a reading book with you at all times during the fortnight. If an exam finishes some time before a break, you will be asked to remain in the exam room in silence and revise until the ‘bell’. This is in order to avoid disruption to those still working and to the rest of the school.
- If you do not have an exam, you should go to your normal lessons, unless told otherwise.
- A copy of this timetable and the notes will be posted on the Examination Notice board (Outside House Offices)
- You should not ask to leave an examination, unless it is an emergency, so please ensure that you are prepared to remain in the hall for the full time.
- If you wish, you may take water, in a clear plastic container, into the exam with you. Invigilators will not provide water, so if you don’t take water in with you, you will have to wait until after the exam.
- You are not allowed to eat in the exam room.
- Mobile phones, iPod’s, MP3 players etc. should be either left at home or with a friend or Form Tutor.
- Wearing your own Watch is not allowed, however, we can provide you with one should you need it