How to find your candidate and seat number
- You are responsible for having all the necessary equipment required for all the exams. Please do not expect the staff or invigilators to have supplies of calculators, coloured pencils etc.
- If you do not have an exam, you should go to your normal lessons, unless told otherwise.
- You should not ask to leave an examination, unless it is an emergency, so please ensure that you are prepared to remain in the hall for the full time.
- If you wish, you may take water, in a clear plastic container, into the exam with you. Invigilators will not provide water, so if you don’t take water in with you, you will have to wait until after the exam.
- You are not allowed to eat in the exam room.
- Mobile phones, iPods, MP3 players etc. should be either left at home or with a friend or Form Tutor.
- Wearing your own watch is not allowed, however, we can provide you with one should you need it
All queries should be sent to email@example.com