Help your child with Maths and English – Documentation
My Child at School
My Child at School is a new online information portal for parents/carers to be able to access student information. You will be able to view your child’s behaviour, attendance and recent reports. Additional fixed information such as their timetable, lessons, teachers and the School Calendar are also available.
If you haven’t already received your login details or are unable to access your account then contact:
Telephone: 01270 625663
A new approach to homework at KS3 in BLS
Homework At KS3:
- Extended homework projects, which last half a term, are rotated between subjects across the year (see below for timetable).
- English, Maths, Science, Humanities & Languages set homework weekly except in the half-term that their project takes place. Humanities set homework forthnightly except in the half term that their project takes place.
- Other subjects may set homework from time to time at the teachers discretion.
- Details of the extended projects and regular homework are available in ’My Child at School’
- Homework follows the traditional model and focuses on the needs of the examination courses.
Extra Curricular Activities
Key Stage 3 Project Timetable
Year 11 Information Evening Bookley
English Revision Ideas & Strategies
- September Email
- October Email
- November Email
- December Email
- January Email
- February Email
- March Email
- April Email
Technology Revision Information
- Information for Parents – Food Technology
- Key Revision Areas – Graphics
- Revision Sheet – Graphics
- Revision Resources for student on the VLE (students will need to sign on to access these)
- Students can also access the Coursework PPT via the portal (StudentsRead OnlyTechnologyMr PriceGraphicsY11 ProjectCD Support 2017-18.pptx) to access this resource students will need to sign on
- Year 11 Mock Exam Preparation – Textiles
- Information for Parents – GCSE Textiles