Help your child with Maths and English – Documentation
My Child at School
My Child at School is a new online information portal for parents/carers to be able to access student information. You will be able to view your child’s behaviour, attendance and recent reports. Additional fixed information such as their timetable, lessons, teachers and the School Calendar are also available.
If you haven’t already received your login details or are unable to access your account then contact:
Telephone: 01270 625663
A new approach to homework at KS3 in BLS
Homework At KS3:
- Extended homework projects, which last half a term, are rotated between subjects across the year (see below for timetable).
- English, Maths, Science & Languages set homework weekly except in the half-term that their project takes place. History and Geography set homework forthnightly, except in the half term that their project takes place. RE sets homework once every four weeks, except in the half-term that their project takes place.
- Other subjects may set homework from time to time at the teachers discretion.
- Details of the extended projects and regular homework are available in ’My Child at School’
- Homework follows the traditional model and focuses on the needs of the examination courses.
Key Stage 3 Project Timetable
Year 11 Information Evening Booklet
English Revision Ideas & Strategies
- September Email
- October Email
- November Email
- Romeo and Juliet Questions
- Much Ado Exam Questions 1
- Much Ado Exam Questions 2
- Macbeth Exam Questions
- Language Paper 1 Questions
- Language Paper 1 Insert
- Paper 1 Summary
- December Email
- January Email
- February Email
- Revision Task for An Inspector Calls
- An Inspector Calls Revision Material
- An Inspector Calls Characters & Quotes
- March Email