Welcome to the Parents’ page. This area is for providing new and existing parents with useful information, dates, deadlines and much more.
Year 8 Information Evening
Help your child with Maths and English – Documentation
My Child at School
Homework at KS3 & KS4
Homework At KS3:
- Extended homework projects, which last half a term, are rotated between subjects across the year (see below for timetable).
- English, Maths, Science & Languages set homework weekly except in the half-term that their project takes place. History and Geography set homework forthnightly, except in the half term that their project takes place. RE sets homework once every four weeks, except in the half-term that their project takes place.
- Other subjects may set homework from time to time at the teachers discretion.
- Details of the extended projects and regular homework are available in ’My Child at School’
- Homework follows the traditional model and focuses on the needs of the examination courses.
English Revision Ideas & Strategies
- September Email
- October Email
- November Email
- Romeo and Juliet Questions
- Much Ado Exam Questions 1
- Much Ado Exam Questions 2
- Macbeth Exam Questions
- Language Paper 1 Questions
- Language Paper 1 Insert
- Paper 1 Summary
- December Email
- January Email
- February Email
- Revision Task for An Inspector Calls
- An Inspector Calls Revision Material
- An Inspector Calls Characters & Quotes
- March Email