We are looking for talented, highly-motivated and enthusiastic Assistant Headteacher to join the Senior Leadership Team at our highly successful, popular and over-subscribed school. The role is suitable for a talented Middle Leader or an existing Assistant Headteacher looking to enhance their experience.
The exact remit of the post will depend on the experience of the successful candidate. This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in a strong and progressive leadership team in a vibrant and happy school.
You will already be a successful and experienced school leader with a proven track record of excellence in your current role. You will be passionate about education and committed to securing excellent outcomes for children of all abilities. As a highly dedicated and innovative professional, you will join a dynamic team of staff, all determined to ensure that the school maintains its excellent standing in the local community.
We require you to:
- Have evidence of considerable outstanding teaching practice
- Have a commitment to play a leading part in wider school life
- Be able to articulate a clear educational vision and provide dynamic and inspirational leadership
- Be an outstanding, reflective and outward looking classroom practitioner
- Be passionate and restless in the pursuit of achieving the best outcomes for children
- Possess creativity, excellent interpersonal skills and strong organisational abilities
Brine Leas School is an 11-18 Academy, with approximately 1400 students on roll, including nearly 300 in the sixth form. The school is oversubscribed and is expanding to meet the needs of its community.
- Job Description
- Person Specification
- Letter from the Head
- Know Your School Information
- Application Form
Prospective candidates are invited to contact the Head, Mr David Cole, informally to discuss the post and visits to our school are warmly welcomed. If you would like to visit us in advance of applying, please contact Mrs Claire Radcliffe, Headteacher’s PA, email email@example.com or telephone 01270 625663.
Completed application forms should be returned to Mrs Sharon Houghton, Personnel Manager at the school’s address or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 27th February 2019 at 12:00pm.
Interview date: Monday 4th March 2019 (reserve date Tuesday 5th March 2019)